Everyone’s looking for a brighter 2022. Maybe none so much as you – the ones navigating the ever-changing security landscape.
But we’ve got a lot of good stuff on tap for our webinars in the coming year and we don’t want you to miss out on anything.
Here are three reasons to put our webinars on your calendar.
Why attend our webinars in 2022?
1. Top speakers will be joining us
ThreatSwitch hosts an industrial-security-focused webinar each month with an impressive lineup of top industry experts.
In the past year, our webinars have featured the insights of:
- Michelle Sutphin, SAIC CSO
- Karen Evans, former CIO at the DHS
- Charlie Phalen, former Acting Director of the DCSA
- Douglas Thomas, Director of Counterintelligence Operations and Investigations for Lockheed Martin
- Heather Sims, NISPPAC
These guest speakers have each contributed their unique experiences and have been kind enough to teach security professionals around the globe how to better protect their organizations, and promote compliance.
2. You can count on each month bringing a valuable topic
2020 was an unprecedented year so it’s no surprise that our webinar topics had to shift to accommodate the “new” normal in the world.
Even with the after-effects of the global pandemic, 2021 was still a year that allowed us to host 10 webinars across the globe, attended by 3,000+ of your security compliance peers.
Here’s what we covered:
- DCSA Comprehensive Security Review
- Risks for small businesses in the enterprise supply chain
- DFARS changes and what they mean for you
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Lessons from Lockheed’s insider threat program
- The evolving security landscape
- Narrowing the great divide between government and industry
- Innovative solutions for post-Covid security challenges
2022 is shaping up to be just as full of wisdom from the top experts in their fields.
3. We have been recognized as one of the top FREE resources for FSOs and Security Compliance Executives
The security community has recognized the value that our monthly webinars bring to their organizations.
Not only are we able to host some of the biggest experts in the industry, but the fact that we’re able to do so and keep these webinars as a free resource is a huge benefit for you and your peers in the security space.
Stay up-to-date with what we have in store for 2022 and plan to join in on our monthly webinars!