- FSOs can now import new users from a JPAS Personnel by Eligibility CSV file within in the Manage Users module.
- The Internet Explorer/Edge bug that loads the user email address within the Role column while editing a user profile is now fixed.
- The email buttons within the Employee Training Statuses section of the Training Module are now functional.
- FSOs can now successfully change existing document titles in the Manage Documents module. (Document name changes are also reflected in the Training Module.)
- The incident Cage Code now appears in the Cage Code column (formerly the Facility ID column) on the Manage Incidents module.
- The mysterious error when initially viewing an incident in the Manage Incidents module is now gone.
Topics from this blog: ThreatSwitch New Release