We've implemented a couple of design changes to make ThreatSwitch easier-than-ever to use. You'll notice that a slew of small changes that should add up to make navigating in ThreatSwitch a more enjoyable experience.
We've also upgraded our password requirements to meet the latest NIST guidelines.
In this release, you'll find
- Removed the sometimes confusing CAGE code field from reports
- New password restrictions and new user password configuration flows
- Redesigned page headers and rearranged button locations
- Condensed tables which allow you to view more information on a single screen
- Relocated logout button and my profile button to left side navigation menu
- A bunch of other little fixes that add up to a more pleasant experience for you