As it turns out, we do need badges. Fortunately, we're here to help: The latest version of ThreatSwitch includes Badge Management (as well as a whole lot of enhancements and bug fixes)!
- Users can be given multiple badges, which track a variety of data including the issuing agency, expiration date, and associated contract
- All badges for a specific user appear under his or her profile page (right next to Reports)
- Similar to our other data tables, users can generate a .CSV report by clicking the 'Create Report' link at the top of the page
Document Control is now Asset Control:
- Document Control is now much more useful! In fact, it can now handle things other than documents. So, we had to call it 'Asset Control' instead.
- We've added new fields to track the asset type, location, and CAGE code
- Assets now feature supporting documents. The paperwork that's normally associated with tracking classified assets can now be managed from within ThreatSwitch.
- Added new filtering options to the 'Assign Training' page
- Fixed an issue that caused users to appear as 'Inactive' when they were, in fact, active
- Added new fields to the Visit Requests CSV report
- Searching by first name and last name now works as expected in the Training screen
- Fixed sorting issues on several screens
- Fixed an issue involving assigning trainings to multiple users
- ... And much, much more