Insiders, Risks & Threats
A Panel Discussion with Some of the Nation's Leading Programs
In the third in our 4-part series on insider threat, we were joined by NCMS Board member Mike Oehler, INSA insider threat Vice Chair Sue Steinke, and NCMS insider threat committee chair Wai Woolsey.
In the panel discussion we explore many topics, including:
- How insider threat is different in 2020
- The effects of COVID on insider threat programs at Perspecta, L3Harris, and Palo Alto Networks
- The importance of human factors in insider threat, and how that prioritizes the HR-Security relationship
- The threats and vulnerabilities industry should be most concerned with in the next year
- What changes companies are seeing in reporting patterns
- The government-industry information sharing challenge
- Balancing employee confidentiality with insider threat visibility
Complete the form to watch the panel discussion and for access to the slides, transcript, and a list of resources mentioned in the discussion.