You asked, we delivered. You can now track Visitor Access Requests (VARs) in ThreatSwitch. In addition, we made a few improvements to the user interface, the way active and inactive employees behave, and table formatting.
New feature: Visitor Access Requests
Security managers can now track and create Visitor Access Requests (VARs) directly from ThreatSwitch!
- Security Managers can create / update and delete VARs as needed
- Visits can be tracked by name, Social Security number, date, point of contact, as well as the origin and destination.
- A view of all VARs is the system is available for the Security Manager to view
- The full list of visits can be exported in CSV format at any time. Just click "Create Report."
- Security Managers and Assistant Security Managers are no longer constrained to their assigned facilities when adding new Reportable Information.
- Inactive users are now more clearly marked in the Users view.
- All tables can now correctly remember your per-page setting. If you're a person who likes seeing 50 items at a time, you'll only need to make the change once!
- Fixed an issue with employee names missing in CSV exports.
- Minor issues regarding Reports were addressed to make Reports more robust and more readable